Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Yesterday was Earth Day! Everyone seems to be aware of it, unfortunately its only one day... I spent the day checking out the birds in my yard. I set up a bird feeder using an old pan and a log. I nailed the pan into the log and tossed some birdseed in it. Although the squirrels can get in it, the birds do not seem to mind. I saw several birds and the squirrel in the pan at the same time! There is also this old concrete birdbath that I fill up every morning. By the end of the day its pretty dirty and almost empty. One time I saw 8 morning doves in the bath at the same time. It was crazy! Well, thats all from me, what did you do for Earth Day? Or more importantly, what did you do for the earth today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uncle anthony you are just the coolest teacher ever! miss you lots..lets hang out soon and you can teach me about science!

Anonymous said...

dear mr.r u do u ever write back
lol jk

Seed Magazine